(Updated 7/2/20) NY State has issued requirements and guidelines for us to meet. Like every business in the State to operate at this time, we must follow the restrictions.
We are regathering July 12th for worship, 11 a.m.
– Face coverings required. We will have disposable masks if you need one.
– Physical Distance of 6′ for folks not in your household. Please observe the signs and markers. Every other pew will be available for seating. First row of the balcony not usable. Bathroom occupancy will be limited to three people. We encourage people to meet outside to visit.
– Reducing Common Touch Areas: we are working to reduce touching things like doors and offering plates. Hand sanitizer is available at each door and hand washing is strongly encouraged.
Please stay home if you are not feeling well or exhibiting any symptoms.
Changes to Our Worship
- No Singing. Singing groups and organizations are not recommending any singing at this time. We’ll miss it, of course, but look forward to the time that we can again.
- Offering will be made just inside the sanctuary door. We won’t be passing the offering plate.
- No Nursery
- No Coffee Hour
- Pre-worship hymn-listen. In the desire to be in the space with music, but not being able to sing, we invite you to come at 10:45 am to listen and reflect while hymns are played.
- Bulletins will be self-serve and will include any worship aids. Pew Bibles and hymnals will not be required , but not off-limits. As always, you are welcome to bring your own Bible.
For those not able to join us at this time, we are working on ways to remain connected.
- Live-stream our gathered worship, which will also be available view later.
- Bulletin posted on Saturday to the website, along with announcements
- prayer requests can be forwarded to Pastor Jeff to be shared with others.
- Signage communicating the requirements
- Cleaning after each use, using approved cleaning solutions. Currently, the only thing available to us is to mix a bleach solution.
- Health screening for employees and volunteers each time they are present in the building for work