Due to the COVID-19 restrictions there is limited building use.
- We are not making any reservations for social events (parties, showers, and the like)
- Limited to 3 groups per week (excluding AA)
- One group per day (excluding AA)
- No reservations on Saturday or Sunday
As a church we want to be a blessing by offering our building to be used for community, family and social events.
Recognizing that everything we have is through the grace of God, it is a mission of this church to graciously share our facility with anyone who intends to use it for purposes that fall within our core Christian values of Fellowship, Discipleship, Stewardship, Lordship, Worship and Leadership.
Whether it is for a meeting for clubs or a social event like a birthday party- we want our space to be a gathering place. This comes from who we believe God to be and how he has made us.
If you would like to use the building follow these steps:
- CHECK the date on the calendar below or in the Fellowship Hall.
- SUBMIT the request form. Submit request online here.
- There are also paper copies in the Hall.
- You will receive a confirmation call or email letting you know that you have the requested time. Don’t assume the booking is complete once the form is submitted. (We don’t want your party invitations to be wrong if there is a conflict- it’s happened!)
- We ask that you meet with us before your event for a tour and to brief you on the setup and clean-up.
This calander is for reference only! The master calendar is in the Fellowship Hall.
Setup and Clean up Guidelines
- Decorations shall not make holes or be affixed to walls with tape
- You may arrange tables and chairs however you need, but replace the tables and chairs how you found them
- Sweep up, wet-mop if necessary.
- Collect and take out garbage to dumpster, replace garbage bags
- turn off lights, reset heat
- in case of emergency, leave building and call 911. Smoke detectors and alarm do not call fire department.