As a church we want to be a blessing by offering our building to be used for community, family and social events.
Our vision for our buildings:
Recognizing that everything we have is through the grace of God, it is a mission of this church to graciously share our facility with anyone who intends to use it for purposes that fall within our core Christian values of Fellowship, Discipleship, Stewardship, Lordship, Worship and Leadership.
Whether it is for a meeting for clubs and groups or a social event like a birthday party- we want our space to be a gathering place. We value community and relationships because these reflect and participate with God- and we hope our building can help nurture that for you.
If you would like to use the building follow these steps:
- CHECK the date on the calendar below or in the Fellowship Hall.
- SUBMIT the request form. Submit request online here.
- There are also paper copies in the Hall.
- You will receive a confirmation call or email letting you know that you have the requested time. Don’t assuming the booking is complete. (We don’t want your party invitations to be wrong- it’s happened.)
- Meet with us before your event to review setup and clean up.
This calander is for reference only! The master calendar is in the Fellowship Hall.