(Updated 11/30/20) NY State has issued requirements and guidelines for us to meet. Like every business in the State to operate at this time, we must follow the restrictions.
General Info for meeting in person:
– Face coverings required. We will have disposable masks if you need one. May be removed once seated and 6′ away from anyone not in your household. CDC recommends wearing masks all the time outside the home.
– Physical Distance of 6′ for folks not in your household. Please observe the signs and markers. Every other pew will be available for seating. First row of the balcony not usable. Bathroom occupancy will be limited to three people. We encourage people to meet outside to visit.
– Reducing Common Touch Areas: we have taken steps to reduce sharing touched things like doors and offering plates. Hand sanitizer is available at each door and hand washing is strongly encouraged.
We have a HEPA air purifier running, which for the space is capable of 1 ACH.
Stay home if you are not feeling well or exhibiting any symptoms, and contact your healthcare provider.
Changes to Our Worship
- We are singing with masks on.
- Offering will be made just inside the sanctuary door. We won’t be passing the offering plate.
- No Nursery
- No Coffee Hour
- seating limit is 45-50 (depending on family sizes)
- Live-stream our gathered worship, which will also be available view later.
- Bulletin posted on Saturday to the website, along with announcements
- prayer requests can be forwarded to Pastor Jeff to be shared with others.
Other NY State Requirements:
- Signage communicating the requirements
- Cleaning after each use, using approved cleaning solutions. Currently, the only thing available to us is to mix a bleach solution.
- Health screening for employees and volunteers each time they are present in the building for work