As a church we want to be a blessing by offering our building for use.
Whether it is for a meeting for clubs or a social event like a birthday party- we want our space to be a gathering place. This comes from who we believe God to be and how he has made us.
If you would like to use the building follow these steps:
- CHECK the date on the calendar below or in the Fellowship Hall.
- SUBMIT the request form. Submit request online here.
- There are also paper copies in the Hall.
- You will receive a confirmation call or email letting you know that you have the requested time. Don’t assume the booking is complete once the form is submitted. (We don’t want your party invitations to be wrong if there is a conflict- it’s happened!)
- We ask that we meet with you before your event to review the guidelines and where everything can be found.
We do not charge money for use of the space. We don’t want people to not be able to use it because of limited means. But if you would like to donate to help us continue to provide the space, it is appreciated.
This calander is for reference only! The master calendar is in the Fellowship Hall.
Setup and Clean up Guidelines
- Decorations shall not make holes or be affixed to walls with tape
- You may arrange tables and chairs however you need, but replace the tables and chairs how you found them
- Sweep up, wet-mop if necessary.
- Collect and take out garbage to dumpster, replace garbage bags
- turn off lights, reset heat
- in case of emergency, leave building and call 911. Smoke detectors and alarm do not call fire department.
Recognizing that everything we have is a gift of God, it is a mission of this church to generously share our facility with anyone who intends to use it for purposes that fall within our core Christian values of Fellowship, Discipleship, Stewardship, Lordship, Worship and Leadership.